November 03, 2010

Method Boards and Apparel : Insider Info

the second installment of Insider Info brings you the low down from Clayton Cotton of Method Board Shop in Port Perry, Ontario, Canada.


thanks Clayton!


Photobucket


Who’s on your shop team?
Brennan Williams & Donald Turner


What is the best thing about working at/owning a shop?
Probably having the authority to bring in the product I want and know people will be stoked off.


Do you have any good shoplifter stories?
I can’t really say I do, however our skate cabinet is boobie trapped so if you open it without knowing …CRASH!!


What is the golden age of snowboarding for you? when and why.
I’m not to sure, I don’t think I’ve hit that time yet, I’m still a young grasshopper, my bones aren’t busted and crippled and I’m still ridding as much as I can.


Is there any local brands from your area that people should be on the look out for?
Zëbra, ErraticKnits, and not local but small independent company, Epoch from Washington blowing up huge!


Photobucket
the crew from Method.


go check them out and support!


Method Boards and Apparel
1874 Scugog St. Unit 6a
Port Perry, ON


(905) 985-4633

Blog Archive