December 07, 2013

RAT WEEK with Ian Keay

RAT WEEK with Ian Keay, @IanKeay



DWD - Let's just cut to the chase... What the fuck is up with that method? Is that just a regular Ian Keay method these days? Damn! You know you blew @MySonStan's mind with that on @Yobeat #HateLine, right? Warn him next time... he looked like his head was gonna explode.

IK - Its compulsive method disorder, I was born with it. No but really I dont know it felt like a regular old method. You gotta always try n stretch er out to the limit. Thanks for the shout out Stan! @MySonStan


DWD - Is the tweak the new cork? if you tweak and cork at the same time... would that be a twork?

IK - Definitely. Lets slow things down a bit with the quad corks and start tworking it. If they aint squeakin you aint tweakin.


DWD - Holy shit! Is snowboarding witnessing the brink of a Tworking movement?

IK - I hope so


DWD - Where is the epicenter of this movement?... I'm assuming it's where you're from. And who are your contemporaries?

IK - I believe it all started at Blandford ski area in Massachusetts. Shaun Murphy, Henry Padden, Zack Wilmot and the rest of the BATGRASS turds


DWD - When you're not Tworking, where can we find you?

IK - Western Mass or wherever there is snow. I spend a lot of time in Vermont.


DWD - Well that went way off the intended path... let's just bring it home with, What are your plans for this season?

IK - Ride and film as much as I can with my friends, meet new people, travel to some new spots and have fun!


Follow Ian on the gram! @IanKeay

Blog Archive