December 06, 2013

RAT WEEK with Matt De Vito

RAT WEEK with Matt De Vito



DWD - Where are you from?

MDV - I'm from Wyckoff NJ a boring neighborhood with not much going on.


DWD - You're out of high school and on to College now, right? Where are you goin'?

MDV - Yup, goin to UVM in Burlington now.


DWD - Are you in some sort of snowboard frat?

MDV - No snowboard frats out here haha just keeping it easy with the heater clan, all the homies.


DWD - What are you studying?

MDV - I'm a business admin major, its pretty cool I'm learning how I'm gonna make munnniii even though i'm allergic.


DWD - Besides maintaining a 4.0 gpa, what are your plans for this season?

MDV - My plans for the season besides a 4.0 gpa are basically riding sugarbush with the homies and filming some street in Burlington and back in Jersey.


Follow Matt on the 'gram! @Matt_Vito

Blog Archive